by Memories Funeral Directors
How To Arrange A Funeral
When arranging a funeral there are certain requirements that must be met for legal purposes. When the time comes there are people all along the way to help and inform you about the next step.
When you lose a loved one at hospital the bereavement team will give you all information required to register the death. They will ask you for instruction on the funeral director you wish to use, at this point you will have already contacted Memories or this can be done after.
At this point we will want to know if it is a Cremation or Burial you require. Memories then takes care of all the legal requirements along the way, keeping you informed at all times.
Memories will make an appointment at your home or our office at your convenience in order to discuss the finer details of your requirements. Things to consider.
- Type of service religious or non-religious.
- Where cremation or burial is to take place.
- Traditional which includes hearse plus limousine
- You may require horses and carriage.
- Things you may want said or done on day.
- Certain flowers.
- Music for entering, during and exiting service.
- Donations to a charity of your choice.
All this is optional and can be altered to make more personal to you and your family. Always remember this is about how you want to remember your loved one on the day.
We are always here to help when you need us
Or email: email@example.com